Collection of Information Online
N&B Homes respects the privacy of every individual and is committed to managing information about you responsibly. N&B Homes understands the need to safeguard sensitive information that you have provided, and we will continue to handle your personal information with the same delicacy and honesty that we have throughout our company history. N&B Homes attempts to minimize the information it collects to that which it reasonably believes is necessary in providing products, services and other opportunities that may be of interest to current and prospective home buyers.
In an effort to make the home buying process simpler and more enjoyable, N&B Homes solicits general information regarding your home buying needs and preferences. We collect information when you interact with N&B Homes online, for example, from your visits to and use of our website, from your e-mail correspondence to us, from your online responses to us and from anything else that you post online, for example on Social Media pages, such as Facebook®. The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other sources.
- Sales Information and Information Regarding Our Homes and Communities. If you request information about our homes or communities, we collect the information you provide, including the identity of the home and community, your name, address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
- Customer Service and General Inquiries Regarding Your Current N&B Home. If you submit a warranty request, have a customer service question or other question regarding your current home, we collect the information you provide, including the nature of the warranty request, identity of your community, name, address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
- Job Postings. If you submit a job application, we collect the information you provide, including your name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, general information regarding your position of interest, employment history, education, special skills and personal references.
- Information from Other Parties. We may collect or purchase information from other parties, for example marketing companies. If you have responded to or interacted with third parties who share your information with us, we collect the information the third party provides to us, including your e-mail address.
- Social Media. We may collect information from Social Media website (for example, Facebook®) upon which N&B Homes maintains a page. If you submit or post information on Social Media website, we collect the information you provide, including your e-mail address.
- Automated Information. We have automated means of collecting information from you when you visit our website or interact with us on the Internet. Our purpose for collecting such information is to allow user-friendly visits to our website, to inform us of activity concerning our website and to support our marketing efforts. We collect the domain from which you accessed the Internet, the date and time you accessed the website, any referring website or IP associated with that website, the pages you visit on our website or third party sites, the length of time spent on our website and individual pages, browser type or version, and your Internet service provider.
How We Use Information We Collect Online
Categories of third parties with whom we share information we collect online: N&B Homes discloses the information we collect online without notice to you to the following categories of third parties:
- Subcontractors and Service Providers. If you are N&B homeowner or prospective homeowner, we share your information with our subcontractors, service providers and developers of communities (for example, electricians, painters, land developers and telecom providers) in response to your warranty or customer service requests and to provide services to you and our other homeowners. We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as sending marketing communications to you, performing surveys of our customers, managing our customer information or performing analysis for us.
- Legal Requirements. We share your information with third parties, including law enforcement, in response to legal process and to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal, suspicious or fraudulent activities involving the website, you or us.
- Storage. We share your information with third parties for the purpose of helping us gather, store and maintain online data.
Process for review and to request changes to personal information collected online: N&B Homes has no process for consumers who use or visit our website to review and request changes to their personal information that is collected online by N&B Homes.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links, through advertisements or otherwise, to other websites. Those sites may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for their content or privacy policies. Please visit those sites to review their privacy policies.
Information from Children
Our website contains general information not directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use this website, and we encourage parents to supervise their children while online.